Wednesday, May 03, 2006

fatty mcmaui bars

-to start off with i ate a gawd damn beef burrito for lunch today with a side of mexi fries and i now feel like a fucking beef burrito and a side of mexi fries and it makes me all sad and depressed like in terms of body issues because hi just in case you have been living under a rock or have not made contact with me in the last 6 months then you would know that i am like leaving for hawaii in like 4 days and i can not wait but now i am feeling fat as i look down i can see my stomach protruding from my dress shirt and it is :::ack::: actually somewhat in a tiny way but not really but in my self perceptive eyes see it hanging over my belt and oh my gawd i am going to shoot myself no i wont because i want to go to hawaii so i will just have to starve myself in the worst way or actually exercise but that makes me laugh... work out. that is funny but i guess i should write a nice little good bye card to my fucking youthful metabolism. bye it was nice knowing you. and greetings to my permanent exchange student living with me called FAT!!!$!@#
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
at least fat will get a free trip to this gorgeous place. i plan to be in the water like for all of the day light hours because i just read that the water temp. is like 27 degrees or something like that which is AMAZING because the only time i feel water that warm is when i am peeing on myself in the shower. my purpose is to make you all fucking jealous and i am hoping it is working.

-so bitch and i have laid low the last couple of days. he is still upset on what happened and rightly so but i do not like seeing him all sad so i keep saying hawaii and he smiles and then he tries to pack some more and then he gets sad again but whatever he will not be sad when his feet are in the sand. and i just looked at the picture again and it is not very jealousy/envy inspiring i know but it still looks better than the concrete bench i sit on to have a smoke on my smoke break. tonight we are to goto a birthday party and after the party is transfering to a club but needless to say we are not going to the club because of the obvious reason that a club environment is prolly not the best for bitch and friend got angry at me calling me and bitch a sell out or some shit and i snapped and then she felt bad and then i felt bad. it sucked so i am going to have to explain to her tonight so she understands why i came off as an asshole.

that was all so exhausting

No comments: