Thursday, January 17, 2008

wrestling the hockey cameras

-have you ever felt really uninterested. i have been lately. just with everything and with people all dying and stuff it has made me a little neh about general stuff. like bitch losing my camera. ya i am little upset about that but it pales in comparison when i get a phone call that someone work related was found dead. not someone i work with in relation to clients and how another person was hit by a truck and died. and so on and so on. i told bitch that i am upset about the camera and i expect him to do the right thing about it and he said AWW I LOVE YOU TOO and then i said UMM OKAY YA ME TOO BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM GETTING AT and then did not have the energy to explain.

-mind you prior to all that i went to a hockey game with skwirl and man skwirl and it was fun i have not been to a hockey game in forever and it was fun. the beers are still over priced and watered down like i remember but it was still fun especially the filipino lady beer server who flirted with me and i flirted back to get more beer but my fake-straight-flirtyness did not penetrate the wall of duty and served as she was supposed to. then i came home. tanya was here and her and bitch were doing whatever they do
Photobucket
and then i got tired and could not get up or i just fell i do not really remember
Photobucket
and nobody helped me up and i was sad.
then i was all settled in then tanya decided to touch my feet and if you know me you would know that i do not like to have my feet touched because i just do not like it and i will rip your face off but tanya decided to risk her life
Photobucket
and that made me angry and she was able to fend me off for a time
Photobucket
but then i showed her
Photobucket
and she got what she deserved. me on top.
Photobucket
so we fought. and then it sort of died down but then it got rowdy again and i showed her rowdy

THAT WASNT VERY NICE!!@#!
and that was that. then i fell asleep. then bitch and tanya went to a club to dance to some music and take pictures with my camera and then bitch lost it and then i woke up and ya.

the end.

next week: more of the same. sans camera loss. because i do not have a camera any more.

No comments: