Thursday, October 06, 2005

teetering wagoneer

-i have mentioned to some people that i am trying to be on the wagon because my arm was getting sore from all the lifting i was doing with pint glasses to my face and then i have scary moments where remembering is weak and i am waking up on busses far from home so i am trying to stay on the wagon after episodes such as that but it is a difficult thing... expecially when co-workers go away and ask you to watch their apartment well not watch it but to go visit periodically and talk with the greenery in the apartment and pick up mail because it can build up fast and then you have angry mailmen due to the full mailbox and then they stop giving out those free mailer samples of very random products (yesterday was tampons... there were six in the box and there was 1 especially for heavy days... hah. heavy days). so anywayanyway i goto the apartment to do my duty of hort-y conversation and what do i find in the fridge... beer for me for my kindness... i have come to the conclusion that my co-worker is a EASTER EUROPEAN TEMPTRESS/SHE-DEVIL WOMAN!@ i had one beer as i watered the plants told them my daily plight of office life. a sip for them a sip for me. it is okay because i just had the one and i did not fall asleep somewhere random or find blank memory spots or anything like that so i guess i can justify it that way... this wagon bullsh!t is a wobbly one... let me tell ya...

No comments: