Thursday, June 15, 2006

timing the deals off

-so the last couple of days have been crazy because bitch works for a FUCKED UP company that has 0% management skill and communication skills. they tried to tell him suddenly when we are 4 days from holiday that he is not allowed time off!!! so i was all like puetro rican and OH NO DEY DI'INT?!? and i made him bitch out and he did but he still has to fly home early and i will be flying from las vegas now as i am unable to justify taking 2 weeks off since work is crazy mad mad. so all in all things are okay now but i was ready to rip some faces off at his work.

-i have decided if anyone ever asks me what i do for work i will merely reply JANITOR because i am tired of answering dumb questions whenever i reply TRAVEL AGENT. so here is a memo to you fags out there who bombard with idiotic questions such as
~CAN YOU GET ANY DEALS?
(OF COURSE I CAN BUT FOR MEEEE ONLY BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY IT WORKS)
~HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO FLY TO [enter random fucking destination like Dubai]?
(I DONT FUCKING KNOW DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM HAVING ALL FARES AND SCHEDULES STORED IN THIS MINUTE BRAIN OF MINE)
~CAN YOU GET ANY DEALS?
(sigh...)
and so on...

seriously i am all tired of reflecting those questions and i am sorry if i am sounding woe is me blah blah blah but that is not what i am trying to get at it is just that when someone asks what i do i am not wanting to sit there and be like OH MY GAWD DEALS EVERY WHERE and explain shit. if you want me to explain shit call me during my business hours at my office and i will gladly do so and i will also glady charge you the transaction fee which most of your cringe from so i will not waste my time. so when someone asks me what i do i will say JANITOR because i know the conversation will venture else where rather than OMG DO YOU GET DEALS ON TOILET PAPER!!!?

-so i am leaving tomorrow after work via motorhome which excites me because i want to get drunk and sit on the bed thing above the driver and look out the window and pretend i am that kid from that old 80's movie the boy who could fly which ALWAYS made me wish i could fly and then when i finally got off that kick that show with jerry oconnell came out called my secret identity and he could fly too but with aerosol cans but whatev i would not care because i would be able to fly and then i will lean over to talk to my mom as she sits there shaking her head at my drunken antics and i will barf on bitch! oh wait he barfs i sleep. i get confused all the time...

side note: on the 18th will be bitch and mine two year anniversary! fucked up i tell ya.. i luv that kid in a realy sick way.

No comments: