Wednesday, November 08, 2006

recapping the FLU age

-bitch is apart of a music group have i mentioned that yet it.. well he is and they are called FLU the first ENGRISH GROUP and it is funny like ENGRISH and FLU ... ASAIN PANDEMIC. i love it. but the funny thing is he created this group like way back when so he forsaw the flu craziness known as asian pandemic. i am having serious moments of de ja vu where i am questioning myself on whether i already typed this and then i almost hop out of this screen which i know would make me lose my typityed words because i am a retard but then i am like NO I DID NOT TYPE THIS ALREADY and i am feeling crazy. anyway click here to goto FLU's myspace page. I recommend listening to SHOPPING and the PLAYA song. that is bitch who is all gay sounding going HEY BARBARA ARE YOU A PLAYA.... FO SHOW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-i have come to terms that this is what i will look by the time i am like 30 if i continue to drink and smoke and smoke they way i have within the last 2 years. i am cool with it because i think i have bitch so roped in in terms of loving and staying with me that looks would probably mean null come that time. there is a better picture of me with this mask on and if you photoshop it i am sure i can make it look like my face because my eyes are totally lined up perfectly. the eyebrows are almost bang on to what my dad's look like.

-tonight is top model. last week i was angry. i made an awesome dinner and at the beginning of top model cracked a bottle of gorgeous wine and then WHAM it was a recap show. fuck off. have i talked about this already and how i fucking strongly dislike re-cap shows. look tyra i have unfortunately been watching your show from day one i do not need a re-cap or a better look at how much of a wackjob monique was. i was angry. so angry i drank my wine fast and totally missed lost because i fell asleep. i fall asleep alot.

No comments: