Wednesday, March 28, 2007

fungal completion with a side of sleep

-yesterday i was on the skytrain and as i was sitting there i saw some chickypoo get onto the skytrain and she looked normal. some dude then walked on two stops later and sat down and was listening to his ipod and was totally all air head banging to himself and chickypoo then pulls out her ipod, pops out dudes ear phones and sticks her ear phones into his ear. um fucking gross. excuse me yes i may stick things in my mouth that others may not true true but i will not stick a strangers ear phone in my ear. hello ear fungus. i do not know if there is such a thing but it sounds gross enough that i would not like that so i will never stick strangers ear phones in my ear. i would have kicked the bitch in the throat if she did that to me.

-it was one of my first weekends off sans gap and it was nice. i completed 2 paintings. you have seen them but now they are done. i will always photograph completed paintings on my kitchen floor because i love the checkerededness of it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i have an excellent idea for a series of paintings which everyone says YOU SHOULD DO A SERIES which i will but i will not tell the idea just yet. but i am excited.

-the other night i got all tired while bitch and tanya and amanda were doing stuff so i did my normal, let sleep win its fight and fell asleep on the carpet. i apparently do not trust people because i sleep with my eyes open. they said they thought i looked like demon but they were all fucked up and must have been if a sleeping me was a source of their entertainment.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: