Monday, March 05, 2007

reasons to love bitch

1)he is brilliant yet funny.
-so sometimes bitch and i act like total fags and become all melodramatic for no reason like if i come into the apartment after work and i do not kiss him hello right away he pretends our relationship is in a complete downward spiral to despair and anguish and so last night we got into bed and i noticed there was quite a gap between us and here was our conversation:

me: [sigh] you are so far away from me bitch... it is like we are drifting apart... i do not even know you anymore

bitch: ya we are drifting away from eachother like ... like two doves in the pond...

me: ........

bitch: .....

me: ... um what are the doves doing in the pond?

bitch: ... uh swimming?

me: ... do you mean swans?

bitch: ya whatever sorry.

me: ... hey no worries its not my fault youre an idiot and i am posting this tomorrow.

2)he has incredible fashion sense

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

how could you not love that....?

No comments: