Friday, July 13, 2007

birthday stones eyeing the gays

-happy birthday BITCH!!@#!@!#@$# i bought him a nintendo DS because i am the best and also now we can talk via ds pictochat instead of actually talking which is fun. i gave it to him last night so we could pictochat and we did but then i ended up giving it to him...

-(note i wrote this two days ago I just have not posted it yet...)
on saturday when i woke up i had this weird pain in my side and it sucked but was not that bad and i just assumed i slept with my elbow jabbing into me because if you saw me sleep you would know i sleep like a retard contortionist and then anyway it has been there sorta since then however this morning when i got to work i pressed on that area and was like I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR because it hurt more today for some reason and i know i did not sleep on it weird because i burnt my stomach yesterday at the beach so i know i slept on my back the whole night so ya i went to doctor lady and it was sort of a funny experience. she did her pressing and asking DOES THIS HURT etc and asked if it hurt when i ate greasy food and i laughed and said NO ONLY PLEASURE and then she took my blood pressure and said it was high and asked if i was anxious and i said yes i dislike doctors and she said OH WHITE COAT SYNDROM um okay and then i also said well i got into a bit of a disagreement with my partner and she said THEY NORMALLY CAUSE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. anyway still do not know what my problem is because she did not either and she made me pee in a cup and i said well I DONT NEED TO GO and she said WELL TRY TO SQUEEZE SOME DRIPS OUT and i laughed and so i went and i squeezed and i swear i filled the cup and kept going and going and it must have been one of the longest pisses i have ever took. funny what you can do under pressure. anyway so now i have to go for blood tests and CT scans of my stomach. she said one of the most dreaded words... kidney stone. um ladies that is like giving birth through your nostril but instead of your nostril it is my penis. i am hoping it isnt.
update: i just had my CT scan scheduled for tuesday. well see what happens.after a couple days of thought i am hoping and thinking it is not a kidney stone i am too young to be having that shit but whatever and plus there was no blood in my sample and she said that is not common except 10% of people who do have kidney stones and plus i think i would be feeling it more than what i do now like PAIN but it is still just the soreness on my side.

-i got to watch big brother on sunday night and i am so calling the fags on hooking up by the end of the summer. they were oogling each other as they were trying to still be bitter ex boyfriend type fags. i know that look.

No comments: