Saturday, February 23, 2008

gum bomb

-so i had a dentist appointment yesterday in the afternoon because i do not like drilling in the morning in terms of dentist stuff and what i had in mind of what was going to be done to fix the tooth was completely way off because i pictured like rubber dams and some scrapping and drilling and smoothing and him saying BITEDOWN DOES IT FEEL EVEN and if i did not have a damn in my mouth i would be UM DENTIST MAN MY MOUTH IS 80% FROZEN HOW IN THE FUCK CAN I TELL IF MY BITE IS EVEN?!>?!? but instead i nod my head to make him happy like he has magical tooth shaping skills but no none of that just freezing then cutting and sewing of my gums and when i saw the thread come out i thought oh no he got me mixed up and he removed a tooth but no after gauze and gauze of blood and stitching and stuff he tells me that i broke the tooth below the gum line so he had to cut the gum down to smooth out the tooth from there etc etc etc and now i have this gumlooking shit on my teeth where he cut because it is like a mouth bandaid and it feels like there IS gum all over my teeth and i just want to pick it off and i am supposed to leave there as long as possible (to next friday) and to only brush one side of my mouth um gross.
Photobucket
and ya. so afterwards i went and bought myself a ds game to make myself feel better and it really did not work my mouth still hurts but now i am wildly entertained by bomberman land touch 2
Photobucket

and then bitch was like i know what will make you feel better
Photobucket
and he was right because he is my bitch and he knows how i roll.

-i woke up this morning at 530am and i could not get back to sleep so i got up and made coffee and watched big brother on youtube and then after watched the news and then read that people are dropping like flies in the bb house which is funny and still makes it the best season ever well the one season where the guy was like WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I CUT YOUR THROAT to a girl he liked all seductively lindsey-vanessa style but got kicked off for being a freak but this season is still pretty good. then i kept watching the news this morning and when sports comes on the sportscaster keeps talking about hockey players who "have tweaked their groins" and i told bitch that i want to join hockey and tweak groins but then i sorta realized it was an injury and i wonder how people tweak groins i know how to tweak my groin but not in the hockey injury way of course. tweak groins. hah. hi grade 8 mentality.

ps-i changed my url because of reasons. note it.

No comments: