Monday, January 05, 2009

self inflicted inspiration

-having my own laptop fucking is the best like amazing no offense dave but its not like OH I WANT TO USE THE COMPUTER... MAY I USE THE COMPUTER... WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?... then like anger explosion but now its more like I WANT TO USE THE COMPUTER WHERE IS IT OH THERE IT IS underneath my glass of some sort oh and speaking of drinks today was the first actual post holiday back to work monday and i already can tell it is going to be more than about a week before my body fully realizes that naptimes in the afternoon and cocktails arent going to happen at work but that would be amazing if to propose 3pm 'nap-tails' where you drink till you nap and then call it a day at work. fucking motivation to work or not! i'll let you know how far i get with the bosslady ya

-and i have been trying to finish paintings cause i like to paint then not finish. i am currently on a path to rectify this hopefully but look and i am too lazy to download photos from the camera so i used the webcam thing on my laptop.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i started the fish last night and went all crazy and couldnt stop but i like that type of crazy

-im hungry so i am going to zawa's... my kitchen.

No comments: