Thursday, March 19, 2009

dance of the creep sucking on irish bacon

-i have been painting a little bit more these days and i just finished this one for a new friend:
Photobucket
i am having fun depicting people as short fat little fucks but anyway new friend had sent me a piece of writing and in it was the line "yesterday knows only one dance..." and i do not know why but for whatever reason that set off the creative juices and i painted this so then i gave it to new friend and new friend likes it but this is not the final final product i forgot to take a picture of the final final because i was too excited to give said painting to new friend but that is okay i am sure if i wanted new friend would let me over to take a picture or two then of the painting! HA!
and please note the blackeneded q-tip at the top of the picture was used to apply some acrylic ink that is not product of my ear if it was i would be concerned for my health and mind you i am sure if you took a qtip to my liver the technicolor result would be mind boggling.

-speaking of pictures... oh i can not believe i have not shared this well i have been lazy and i am aware of this but back in december i went to rodney and kristens christmas party and i got in the seasonal mood and got hammed and that night i walked all the way home in the snow from downtown to my apartment like a 45 minute walk but let me tell you hastings street is so fun when you are drunk walking home in the snow i sorta now understand why it is hang-out-ville for the drunks and drug addicts and anyway that was that now cut to end of february i get a call at work and some guy is all quick talking telling me he met me at a christmas party in december and could not remember whos party and he liked my look and wants to take pictures and then i was like UMM I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS AT WORK and then he asked for my number and i said NO you can have my email and then he was all snotty like and said CANT I JUST HAVE YOUR CELL NUMBER and i said NO and so he took my email and i get this email which i deleted but said that he liked my look my ink and wants to take pictures of me in jeans, underwear and nude for his "private portfolio" and then i was super offended because fuck face did not even offer me any money like hello do you think i give this shit away for free* at least if there was an offer of money i would take a moment of thought and still say no but come on now but lesson learned leave the business cards at home when going to a function based on merry-making-drink-fest.
*if you are reading this and i have given it to you for free that is because i was a)drunk b)liked you c)thought you had money

-umm hello lovers...

-on st. patricks day i drank beer. sans vert. i do not need green food coloring in my beer to feel irish. but i hope you all drank a bit of beer or some sorta irish drink type thing. i thought of jamesons but i knew at a public place that would only lead to public not-so-goodness-like-falling-asleep-under-the-restaurant-table. been there and that does not feel irish.

No comments: