Sunday, September 03, 2006

noticed

-i did not notice certain people posted coments from like ages ago and i never saw them so to:

cyn: thank you for not thinking i am icky and i am sorry you are a homophobe but i swear if i met you in real life you would not be because your face would be in a pillow as i ask you to bite on it. hah i kid its just that i JUST saw your comment from way back when when you retracted your icky comment.

jocelyn: i had no idea you read this call me um YA! and if you do not have my number email me


i am drinking at my parents and i love their internet that does not require me hanging half way out my bedroom window and they have made me meat loaf for dinner and fuck you if you are like EWW MEAT LOAF because you have never had my parents meatloaf it is to die for and they pre-made 3 of them for me to take home so i can cook so this is an open invitation to all the meatloaf haters out there if you want to try some meatloaf that will make you absolutely die in disbelief of what meatloaf is then you are welcome to come visit me on meatloaf night.

No comments: