Thursday, September 28, 2006

pictoral interlude: ME

-i was looking for pictures of someone for a friend on old cd's and i came across a few pictures of me where i am like whoa i was self obsessed but that was at a time when i was just starting to like me and men and i was becoming happy with myself and who i was and when you are not happy with yourself and you become happy with yourself you go fucking ape shit about yourself and i took a bunch of pictures of me liking myself. and now i am going to post some of my favorites because i am still liking myself but i do not have a valid excuse anymore except a touch of unwarrented vanity.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ps-the shot with the turtle 1)no the turtle isn't real and 2)i am not high. ty.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/narcavenger/narso/melotus2.jpg
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and i always like this one.


oh yeah and also i have a new hair dresser because he did an awesome job and got it the way i liked it and not to mention his beginning tea tree oil with a minty smell head massage was delightful and worth the money. we talked about guys and what movie actor we would like as a daddy/lover. i said richard gere in the days of pretty woman.

No comments: