Monday, October 23, 2006

costumely undesired cream

-so i thought i had relatively smart friends or at least my costume was sorta creative and obivous but on friday night i went to a costume party and i am broke and no costume so i improvised and i wore black and then safety pinned socks and underwear and shiznat to me and i entitled myself static cling but do you know what i was mistaken for the most....... LINT. um okay so i can sorta see how someone sees a bunch of laundry and associates it with lint but when was the last time you saw lint that had underwear and socks attached to IT. um not ever i am assuming. eventually i just took it off because i was tired of continuosly explaining my ghetto/obviously-not-obvious costume. i thought i was smart. well not really because i stole the idea from some girl in my grade 6 class but i am guilt free since she used to pick her nose which is fine by me everybody does but she would eat it after and i always thought she was a freak who liked to tap dance in one spot. she was crazy. but thanks for the costume idea bitch!!! i do have pictures but none of me because i was too busy getting my "LINT" drink on.

-last night bitch and i were watching tv and when i say there is like nothing to eat in our apartment i am pretty much serious unless you fancy eating dried lipton sidekicks because we do not have margarine or milk to make it with. anywayanyway we were watching tv and a dairy queen commercial came on and the commercial then seriously destroyed my brain and made me think of blizzards blizzards blizzards blizzards blizzards blizzards blizzards blizzards blizzards blizzards blizzards blizzards blizzards and so on until i could not fight it anymore and walked to dairy queen and bought a double fudge cookie dough blizzard which was amazing. i also bought a box of peanut buster bars and ate like 2 of those and i felt disgusting but happy disgusting.

No comments: