Friday, October 20, 2006

rambling art words

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-can i even begin to explain how much i love
expoldingdog.com probably not but i do and i find it sorta inspirational in a way that you can do drawings/paintings of anything you want. i love it. it makes me want to go home and paint. friends rodney and kristen came over to our place one night and they saw some of my paintings and they are like wow you should sell them and i said thank you and i explained that i am trying to paint more but i am have creative block issues and kristen was like YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK and i did not know what she was talking about and then on my birthday she presented me with this book
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
its called 'the artists way' by julia cameron and it is all about how to re-awaken your creative side and i know it sounds total hoaky but it is actually quite good and if you have an ounce of creativity in you you can relate to what this lady talks about in the book and it is good and at times she talks about god but i just replace god with a mental picture of my cat and all is good. you should all read it. anywayanyway i am believing rodney and kristen have taken me on as their project to become world famous or something because they are super awesome and now have commissioned me to do this huge painting for their living room like i am talking 6 feet by 3 feet which may not sound big but it is for me who is usually painting like 6 inches by 3 inches. but anywayanyway i have started it and i have done the background and i am all nervous to do the 'body' of the painting and i told rodney this over text message and his reply was "just have fun doing it or i will beat you up" so they are encouraging my creative side through threats of physical violence and i think that is great. that is meaning they love me. when i become famous i will buy them something nice. to all of you out there start sucking up now if you want me to select you to be my jeremy piven of my entourage

No comments: