Friday, August 31, 2007

birthday bitch

-thats me. i am the birthday bitch. i am working today which fucking sucks but i am hung over and i have a 'i-dont-give-a-shit-attitude' today because it is my birthday. i am excited for tonight. i have invited some close friends to zawas or zestys whatever to help celebrate and by celebrate i mean for them to buy me drinks because it is my birthday. i am excited for that though because i have never had a birthday party. never. well like with family yes i have but never with friends in the quantity of more than 3 all at one time. i do not have loot bags i hope they do not mind. but i am funny when i am drunk so hopefully that is good enough for them as a loot bag. i plan to take pictures with everyone and you will all be subjected to them soon, why, because it is my birthday.
i love how everybody on facebook know nows it my birthday thanks to facebook and i have had everyone wish me a happy birthday because facebook told them so. thanks facebook.

No comments: