Tuesday, August 07, 2007

inking my restless'ness

-i brought a bunch of work home tonight to do and i totally had the shittiest sleep last night and i feel so unmotivated to do it so i guess i have essentially said fuck it but here i am typing but not work related and i am also watching LA Ink because i totally have a huge gay boner for kat like serious boner full of adoration and absolute awe and i do not know why well i do a bit because she is a total amazing artist but if i ever met her i would be a fucking mess and it would not even be funny. i would bring tons of alcohol and at least make her drink with me. good for her for getting her own shop/show.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
whoa her friend pixie has a split tongue. i bet she gives great head. i am a fan.

-so back to my 'shittiest sleep ever' comment last night i went to bed and i have this thing where my legs totally start to be like fuck you we are not sleeping and the only i can describe it is they get this weird charge feeling in them and the only way to get rid of it is to like totally spasm and kick my legs out and needless to say it irritates bitch mind you he tries to be nice about it and asks if he can do anything but i know there is nothing to be done either get really drunk and not notice or for some reason if i goto the couch they sorta calm down i do not know why and ya so they did that last night and i went to the couch and fell asleep after an hour or so and then woke up and could not get back to sleep properly and then i went through my OMG I AM SO THIRSTY thing again and then i tried to sleep and then i had to get up because i had the most thwompy feeling in my bowels and i had to take care of it and it was pure fire and that sucked and then i had to start to get ready for work. gun please.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i saw a commercial the other day for RLS restless leg syndrome medication i was all like ARE YOU SERIOUS i am not alone and the commercial made me laugh though because the side effects were funny and then the announcer goes "
also tell your doctor if you experience new or increased gambling, sexual, or other intense urges ..."
hah my legs feel great lets go play poker and drink and have orgies. sounds fun to me. wow i did a google on rls and i am so interested now and i do not feel like a freak. i guess i have a condition other than being a drunk and my social narcolepsy. i know my dad has the leg thing too because i talked to him once and he was like YA i have that and mom hates it so i thought he just gave me some fucked up gene or something but i dunno... whoa ya i am now so distracted by rls.

No comments: