Thursday, April 17, 2008

viva promises

-oh my goodness i have today off and i am up at 6am but that is because i am going to vegas today and i get to stay here and while down there i get to go see this all in the name of work and i am just overall excited and my insides are doing the gurgling excited sound but i have to wait till 130 ugh i hate waiting.


-last weekend was insanity of rehab'ness and in rehab fashion we just got plain fuckered and it was great time and it took me several days to feel normal again except my calves are still screaming at me because we decided to go jogging in the woods since tanya is a fucking health freak ever since she started going to the gym and had a cute personal trainer so we went with her and i was hungover and did not know better and we ran and i am out of shape but tanya pointed out i run on my toes and that is why my calves are screwed they feel like rocks painful rocks on my legs with every step. stupid working out. here are just a few pictures of stretching, tights and chinese hats.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
this was like the promises uniform
Photobucket

anyway off to open my suitcase and second ghuess every article of clothing i have packed so far and repack maybe about 4 more times because that is the way i roll.
kisses

No comments: