Friday, July 25, 2008

behind in time and health

-holy lazy alert i am now posting about last weekend and it is already friday. um ya. but last weekend i did not do anything like super wonderful but i had a blast just relaxing and hanging out with friends and taking in sun and drinking and swimming. you know... summer.
Photobucket
this is pill popping chica dawg but she does not like pill popping and even if we hide it in salami she will eat the salami and pop out goes the pill. but she is cute. she is not feeling well.
Photobucket
saturday night i went out with inder...
Photobucket
and we drank...
Photobucket
got happy drunk cause...
Photobucket
current best friend (shari) and old best friend of elementary days of yore (shaun) are i do not know what to label it... "seeing eachother"? read between the lines. but i love it when worlds colide like this
Photobucket
i crashed at my parents place that morning after shari and shaun had to wrestle me home it is funny because shari jokes dealing with me while drunk takes a certain skill set like the crocodile hunter and she jokes like "CRIKEY HE IS STARTING TO RESIST QUICK GET HIM IN THE REVERSE HOLD" that is because she is funny and my best friend and the next morning bitch came and joined me for some backyard lounging and hair of the dog raising at my parents.
Photobucket
then we visited shari at her place with her cute dog cali. oh wait till you see this video of me doing "frontward hand springs" and then bitch is like DO 2 AT A TIME. it is funny i will have to download it later.
Photobucket
bitch squared
Photobucket
then we went to go back to my parents for a belated birthday dinner for bitch but i was HAMMED... look at my starry eyes.
Photobucket
i used to sit under this tree when i was in high school and smoke pot all the time.
Photobucket
the end.

-i have not gone for a run in like a week and it is amazing how guilty i am feeling. i will maybe run tonight but fridays... i just do not like the idea of having to run on a friday. no plans this weekend except maybe a little more sun hopefully maybe.

-also buying a wii in the summer is the dumbest fucking idea ever because hello hermit life but that is okay because my right forearm is all toned. thanks bowling,
house of the dead and rampage. rampage is fun because it reminds me of the old days but the game is not that great EXCEPT FOR WHEN I UNLOCKED THE TURTLE CHARACTER. i like came i swear.

-i went to some seminar yesterday for acv and reminded myself i hate the general population of agents. they smell free stuff and they would body check their own grandmother to get to that free pen and mousepad that they will never use.

-my throat is sore and has that gross vile taste you know when you think you are getting sick and asianbosslady always says to pop tylenol like mad if you feel it coming on. i am on my like 8th pill since yesterday morning and plus 4 or 5 cold fx. i am sure that is not healthy but i do not want sickness.

-bitch just text me that he went for a jog... i am amazed and happy. good for you babe.!!! say good bye to plus size modeling! ;)

-ps... i love rhianna's new video. song is neh but i love the video.

No comments: