Tuesday, July 25, 2006

touching the hairs

-yesterday i went to doctor man to have my stitches taken out and i have come to the conclusion i like my doctor man not in the 'hey he is super friendly and a nice doctor' but more like in the 'please doctor fondle me when i am not at my most alert state... please doctor...'. he is just cute and i would like to be fondled by a cute doctor man. never had a doctor on my list. politician yes, hair dresser yes, courier yes, tons of twinks in sales yes, graphic designer yes, fitness instructor yes, but never a doctor. one day maybe but he made me stare at his crotch when he took the stitches out well did not make me but when he tilted my head so he could look at the stitches i was face to face (i guess) with his crotch. he sits to the left. or my left at least. so he took the stitches out. bye stitches.

EDIT: actually my bad memory i did have a doctor some doctor of feet long time ago or whatever which is funny since if you know me i can not stand having my feet touched. he was not good so it was only once and that is probably why i do not remember to well and generally stuff with feet i am like EWW no... hah. silly brain memory cells.

so with that done i had visions of cutting my hair but the last couple of days i was styling and it required little work and i looked actually decent with the messy long hair (for me) and i am just realizing how vain i am sounding but this is my land so tough shit. but ya i have decided not to cut it just for the time being... but the moment i am all like AREGHRAHGASGH and throwing stuff that is when i will cut it.

-while in the mirror looking at the hair and decided what should i do i have noticed ... gray hair. sexy huh. my mom pointed it out when we were on the rv trip and i was asking what something was by my ear and she pointed out that i had grays coming in and i was like whatever because i was probably drunk and more focused on what i thought to be like living eggs on my temple but then when i saw the gray hair yesterday i was like I AM A DADDY NOW at 26. so i went outside and showed bitch who was bbq'ing which is like his most favoritest thing to do now and he took a sip of my vodka and tang (we ran out of mix) without asking and i was like DO NOT TOUCH DADDYS DRINK and i felt weird saying that so i am not a daddy but i want salt and peppa hair cause i think that is sexy hot. i am what i used to sleep with...

spelling police... gray?... grey?

1 comment:

rizabeff said...

I like gray
I spit water out of my mouth when you said dont touch daddy's drink
all over the keys