Friday, February 03, 2006

observational digested fortitude

-i like to stare at things and observe and i normally laugh to myself which makes me look crazy and i think that coworker lady who sits in front of me thinks that too because i laugh periodically at random moments and i see her head pop up with an eyebrow all raised and i smile and she looks away. its funny... some observations:

-people who get into elevators with their cell phone and they are all HEY JOE YES WE NEED TO CLOSE THIS DEAL NOW AND I KNOW I KNOW ITS FRIDAY BUT WE NEED THIS SEALED... HELLO... JOE.. CAN YOU HEAR ME and then they do grumbling like stupid phone never works and i am just staring at them thinking to myself SELF THAT THERE IS A HUGE MENTAL DOUCHE BAG... i want to say HUGE MENTAL DOUCHE BAG YOU ARE IN AN ELEVATOR AND LAST TIME I CHECKED IT IS CONSTRUCTED OF STEEL WHICH NORMALLY CELLULAR PHONE RECEPTION IS UNABLE TO PENETRATE AND TO TOP IT OFF THE STEEL ELEVATOR IS USUALLY IN THE CENTER OF A BUILDING CONSTRUCTED OF THICK CEMENT WHICH LESSENS THE CHANCE OF THE RECEPTION MAKING IT THROUGH STEEL. but i just smile and laugh. good luck with sealing the deal douche bag. is douche spelt with an 'e' ...

-homeless people and their shoes. i like looking at homeless people seeing what type of shoes they wear. sometimes they are not wearing shoes so they must have really thick foot skin. but sometimes i look and they have shoe laces which impresses me but then i look at the back and it is either cut out or just folded in because they just slammed their foot in. sometimes it is velcro. i did not even know they make size 10 homeless people velcro shoes. but they do. homeless people and velcro shoes make me laugh. sorta like seeing an asain with a cowboy hat. do not know why it is funny but i still laugh.
when i was typing this and i typed velcro it made me all quiver because i did some remembering of when i was little

~~doodoo - enter flashback mode - doodoo~~

when i was in grade 4 or some small number elementary grade i remember my family was not well off so i had these pair of velcro shoes from k-mart or something like that and i did not mind them but i remember going to class and this kid named aaron who was like the 'popular kid' because he was all good in sports and stupider than shit and boasted about how he kicked a soccer ball right into this girls box you know the stuff that makes a grade 4 popular and he saw me with my velcro shoes and they were called 'dyna kids' shoes and he made fun of me at lunch and pushed me down and ripped my shoe off and through it across the field and i got my socks dirty because the field was wet. i went home and cried and said 'i wish i had nike's' but my mom used her famous line SON WISH IN ONE HAND SHIT IN THE OTHER AND TELL ME WHICH FILLS FIRST.. i am still not knowing what that means but i do know kids are fucking assholes.

No comments: