Thursday, February 02, 2006

insomnimail

-sometimes i think i am internet superstar and super famous and everybody hangs on my witty and creative words but then i wake up and realize that i am not famous and that i am not witty i am just some homo in vancouver that nobody likes to comment too but i still type because i need to waste time some how and ya but then sometimes i get smiles on my face because people write me to tell me they read me and like what i type because it makes them laugh.

**
From : EVETTE
Sent : January 26, 2006 2:37:36 PM
To :
Subject : your hilarious blog

I am an incurable insomniac, so I have turned to my computer (recently) for solace. I found your site the other day--you are funny as hell!!!!!!!!! When I cant sleep, I read your old posts. You keep me laughing, because you tell a story like nobody else possibly could! THANK YOU!!!!

Evette

not sure if you even care about what I think,
but I thought I'd let you know anyway!


**
i thought that was sweet of evette to write me in her pain of insomnia which i find funny since she reads a blawg titled tales of the narcoleptic avenger. and please note that i did not alter that email she sent she actually did all that putting of exclamation marks!!!!!! HOLLA i wrote back and told her i care and said thank you words.

No comments: