Friday, August 18, 2006

chopping the edible sunglasses

-so today is the day that i have been waiting for like almost 2 months and that is today is HAIRDID DAY. i am going to some 'professional' salon all gay stylee to get my hair cut because it is going PUFF... sorta like this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
that is sexy stuff huh so sexy the camera was all like WHOA WE CAN NOT HANDLE THE SEXY'NESS LETS NOT FOCUS so ya and to some that may not be long hair to you but to me, mr-i-have-shaved-my-head-for-the-last-6-years-and-if-not-i-have-gone-to-some-cheap-old-barber-on-gay-street-who-charges-like-10-bucks-to-mow-my-scalp... it is long hair. i will be paying 40 dollars for my hair cut which makes me want to purge disgust but i figure with my quaff i can justify it... i hope. if not i will make the bitch buy me the equivalent in beer.

-other than the fact that i am getting my hair cut for way expensive, today is the worst day of my life because i went grocery shopping the other day and i bought TONS of food so i am not spending 20 bucks a day for lunchs and bagels and coffees at work and i woke up this morning and totally took my time getting ready and left in a hurry and forgot lunch, bagels and brain at home and so now i just spent 3 bucks for a bagel, i will spend 6 bucks on lunch 9 on smokes and i will be like i hate myself. ps... i also lost my most favoritesestetst pair of sunglasses last night but i have to question if they were in fact my most favoritestetstest pair as i just stuck them in my side pocket of my backpack so if they were in fact my most favoritetstesttest i would not have done that would i but i so loved them and it pisses me off knowing some homeless person is looking all cool and blind with my big over bearing black shades.


-but to end this on more of a vain note bitch has been playing with photoshop and i look cute in black and white with a big yellow straw hat and a plant in my face.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-oh and ps. bitch kept harraasssing me to start a myspace page so here you go people... i need friends ... MYSPACE

No comments: