Monday, January 23, 2006

au blade

-friday night sucked. it sucked bad.
i was staying at home to do laundry and drink rye and at like 9:30pm i remembered i forgot to upgrade someone to a business class flight so i slipped on jeans and sweatshirt and went downtown to do late night last minute office shit. so i do it and leave calling bitch to let him know what i was doing. he convinces me to go out with him and friend anike to au bar which is complete meat market and not the meat i like like genoa salami or filet mignon or penis, but more like a whole lot of pussy not coverd up by ugly short skirts that were so last year. anywayanyway i left because i was like FUCK THIS THIS AINT MY SCENE even though bitch was paying for my beers so note i had about 3 beers in me. i leave and goto the bus stop. i am waiting and then some sketchcase walks up and whispers in my ear GIVE ME YOUR SHIT!@# i turn around and bluntly told him to go fuck him self and that i have no 'shit' to give him to piss off and he proceeds to verbally convince me that i need to hand over my 'shit' which he is referring to my wallet. not being in the best of moods as is i had a low tolerance and i told him blatently once again to suck my cock and to get out of my face which he replied with a head butt to the side of my face. i replied with a fist to his chest which he stumbled back and then said FINE I WILL TAKE IT THIS WAY and then he pulled out a fucking 6inch pocket knife. i told him he was fucked, shoving him again and crossed the street. he followed and so i crossed back and almost got hit by cars and then he just walked away.

i did not think much of it until the next morning and i was like THAT IS SOME STUPID SCARY SHIT.

i still feel safer downtown middle of the night than what i do in surrey in the middle of the day though.

No comments: