Thursday, January 26, 2006

lost with a letter 'pee'

-so last night i was all I AM DETERMINED TO FINISH SEASON ONE OF LOST and so when i got home i just started watching it and i was not impressed because it is more fun to watch when you are drinking and then as if the gawds were tuned in i get a phone call from bitch saying he has had a stressful days lets go get beer and i was all WELL I CANT WATCH LOST but i saw more priority in drinking.... i mean with bitch that is so we went to our lil favorite spot on commericial and drank a pitcher and HELLO they were watching LOST on the big screen in the restaurant. so we finished our beer and got a six pack for home and i continued to watch season one and dave went to bed and i stayed up but sleep was totally winning its battle as it always does and then i fell asleep and woke up at 1:00am and my boxers were wet and so was my t-shirt and i thought i had pissed myself and i felt the couch and it was not even wet so i was like WTF I HAVE TALENT I CAN PISS MYSELF BUT NOT GET THE COUCH SOAKED IN URINE and i was sorta proud and then i saw a beer can on the floor and i smelled my shirt and it was just beer i spilled when i fell asleep. i was sorta dissapointed.

-i have decided that lost needs some gay people with hawt slow motion masturbation scenes becuase i know if i were on that island i would so sneak off and totally masturbate with the polar bears while thinking of jug fucking hurleys man breasts! HAH. i jest.

..

you can tell life is all slow when i am still fucking talking about that shit show LOST.

chachacha

No comments: