Friday, January 13, 2006

raindrops of lemon gawds

-on my way to work this morning i saw some business guy riding a unicycle in a rain coat and a briefcase. i was all starting to think i was having a relapse of my drug days gone bad but i started to notice that other people were looking at this weird sight. he had a helmet on so at least he was riding safe in the rain. it was quite surreal for 8:ooam.

-after i got over the 'new-years-3-day-my-head-is-e'ffing-hurting-headache-hangover' i got sick. massive head cold sick where every fluid is pouring out of your face. nose starts running and then the eyes are all like hey that is looking like fun lets leak too so they do and the end result is a trash can full of tissue and people asking why i am crying. when my eyes are all watering and red though they turn this really funky light color blue and people say i have amazing eyes but then i blow my nose and they walk away disgusted. every night i have been double dosing on neo citron and that shit is a gawd send. i love it!@ and it puts me out like i have been drinking 8 beers straight but minus the possibility of me pissing the bed. dreams are a little fuckered but hey it creates an upswing for my levels of creativity come the next painting. i think i may drink it on a normal basis but bitch says then it will stop working so i am not sure. it is good though. 3 days later i only have one nostril slightly plucked and sometimes on my in-breath it makes a weezing sound and i try and create a beat and then i feel like i am going to faint so i stop. bitch now has the cold. HAH.

No comments: