Wednesday, January 04, 2006

year of da baycon

-firstly and foremostly happy new year. oh and merry christmas and all those other fucking holidays that everybody apparently needs to recognize at this time of year because the other religions are feeling left out anywayanyway

what a christmas. i will be honest and say i was all looking mad forward to the present situation to a point where bitch and i agreed that we have not felt like that since we were kids. i am thinking it was because my mother unit kept saying encouraging things like I HAVE BOUGHT SO MUCH FOR YOU THAT I NEED TO PUT SOME OF IT IN DAVES NAME and I BOUGHT YOU A 32 INCH TV FOR CHRISTMAS BUT I DID NOT WRAP IT SO I THOUGHT I WOULD TELL YOU NOW so you can see why i was all hyped up. normally christmas at my house is a "tight" or "not expensive" christmas but my parents always rocked at making it a special day regardless especially with the meal. but as i said this year i was all GIMME MY SHIZNIT!@# because my mother and father were in a position where they could financially spoil their children...

so the tv rocks. huge. 12 cup super nice coffee maker blak and stainless steel. hawt. new electric shaver one of them triple head things that actually take the whiskers off the face. loves it. pots and pans including a new hawt square frying pan good for bacon. new nice knife set. sharp. trust me. family guy volume 3 and tattoo gift certs ... thanx skwirl!@#!
so ya it kicked ass.
bicth got me a new cell phone which is sweet because everytime i used my old one i would bitch that it was a piece of shit. but not this new one.... its sexy silver sleek.

on to come... new years.

i am still recovering from a headache that is like 3 days straight its cool though

went to some house party out in the suburbs and it was good but there was like 3 countdowns or some shit and then i fell asleep. woke up at my friends house and went home with bitch. on the way home we bought more beer and spent like 8 bucks on bacon because the grocery store was closed for some stupid reason but whatev so we went back home and continued to drink and when you are hung over to begin with you get trashed at ultra speed so i was hammed by 1:30 yelling 2006 MUTHAFUCKER YEAR OF THE BACON because we cooked that bacon but i do not even remember eating it and i talked to some people but i do not remember and bitch was getting annoyed with me so he kept telling me to shut up and drink my beer or he was going to dump it so i drank it quick and then i fell asleep and that was his plan for me to shut up. he can be a cunning little shit though stupid at times (like losing his wallet on the bus).

i woke up hung over bad the next day and did nothing. bitch went to work and i watched tv all day grabbing at my pounding head. it is still pounding but i think it is trying to rebuild all those memory things i seemed to have lost due to that weekend. good times!!@#!

No comments: