Thursday, April 13, 2006

hearing the oracle irritation

super busy holy cow. the other night i was working at theGAP and when i was working i saw this person by the denim wall and i was all like i guess i will go do my job and help out and when i went over i was all like WOW HE IS CEEEEUUUUUUTTTTTE and so i asked if he needed to be plowed err i mean if he needed a hand and he turned and as he did so i noticed he had hearing aids and then he said with the deaf voice that he was fine and i was like okay and i walked away and i started to think very unpure thoughts have ravaging the deaf kid and i started to wonder what type of sounds he would make during the throws of passion and if it would be all children-of-a-lesser-god sound and i was like interesting so i asked my manager what she thought and she thought i should go start cashing out. he was super duper cute. i then ended up ringing him through and managerlady was like how old do you think he is and i was like HE PAID WITH A VISA SO I KNOW HE IS OLD ENOUGH TO BUY ME A FILLET MIGNON AFTER I RAVAGE THE POOR LITTLE THING and she told me to keep cashing out...

last friday i met the oracle from the matrix and she works at my local cold beer and wine and news flash NEO she is white!@!. i was at the beer and wine store and i was doing my friday afternoon purchase to get me through to the next day and as i was standing there the cashier lady was all like HOW ARE YOU and i said glad it is friday and she said no kidding and i said IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY FRIDAY I AM THANKFUL IT IS FRIDAY AND THEN MONDAY COMES AND I START TO LOOK FORWARD TO FRIDAY AGAIN and she said NOOOOOOO you should not do that because you will waste your life away and then she said something so profound she goes YOUNG MAN IT IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT THE DESTINATION BUT SOMETIMES IT IS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU GET THERE and it made me feel all introspective and like WOW she is PROFOUND.

-bitch and i were just texting it out (read argument over text messages while i am at work) and i just texted him FUCK YOU and i meant it and it sucks that i just did that but i can not turn back and he just IRRITATES me with his lack of thinking through shit. AHGDLKAHJKEUIOASTOYDFALKUGH

No comments: