Tuesday, April 25, 2006

narso-white painted smile

-i opened my desk drawer this morning and in the bottom of it was a shirt that i had put in there last week because it was casual friday and i was warm so i took the polo off and stuck it in my drawer (i was wearing an undershirt) and i just found it this morning and i smelled it because that is habit from when i do laundry because now that i have to pay for that shit i will not wash it until it stinks or has urine soaked on it and so i smelled the shirt and it had that boy smell and ladies i know you know what i mean about 'boy smell' it is that smell you smell on your bf's/husband/partner blablabla shirt or clothes and when you smell it your like mmmmm i will sleep with this shirt and i smelled my shirt and i was like if i were dating me and i left my shirt behind at my place i would smell it all the time because i smell good on shirts. ...

-here are some shots of my paintings...
pekoopekoo the tree spirit that dislikes feces
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SHIT*?! what did i do last night
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SHIT*!? what did i step in
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this is just some painting a friend asked for she wanted coral colored flower or something whatev that is what she is getting and ya.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-and i like this shot of me looking gay and all WOE IS ME ... such a fag!@#!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: