Friday, April 28, 2006

sleeping with tool in miami

-me and sleep go so hand in hand it is not even funny sorta like penis and ass HAH i am fucking hilarious and gross. my manager at crapland says so too. last night she had a song stuck in her head and i told her to sing the song 'blister in the sun' and it will rid her of any song stuck in her head which is so true well it works for me and she was like YA A SONG ABOUT MASTURBATION PROBABLY WORKS and we discussed maturbation about how it is good clean fun if you are single, in a relationship etc and i was like OR EVEN IF YOU ARE IN A CIRCLE SURROUNDED BY MEN and she laughed but said i was pushing it. OBVIOUSLY she has never had the pleasure... neither have i though. ahem. but ANYWAY what i was getting at is i love to sleep and i TOTALLY slept in this morning. i woke up at like 6:30 to the coffee brewing and i was like excellent and i said to myself SELF GO BACK TO BED WHILE COFFEE IS BREWING BUT ONLY FOR 5 MINUTES well i apparently do not listen to myself very well because i woke up 2. 5 hours later. nice huh. my coworkers thought i was dead or something. so i walking around my office with my tail in between my legs and typing blawg stuff rather than work.

-i just did a booking for some client going to miami and the city code is MIA and it made me think of MIA the singer/artist and i am reminded of how much i love her and she is fabulous and bitch downloaded a track yesterday of the 'yeah yeah yeahs' goldlion or something remixed by the guy who works with MIA and it is weird but good. but MIA is the shit. you all should go buy her stuff.

-yesterday walking by HMV on robson i saw a sign that was telling people about the new tool album and i shit myself right then and there. seriously shit myself. not actually but mentally. i heart tool to the 100th degree and i have seen them live many times and people say i am a weird fag for liking tool because you know us fags can only like kylie minogue and britney spears and have sex only to her song toxic but people are fucked up with their gawd damn stereotypes and i was looking around tool stuff on the web and i came across this music festival coachella and essentially i would slit my wrists about 5 or 6 times to go to this. but in a way i am glad i can not even realisitically goto this because if i did i would be a pile of flesh crying because i would be so torn on where to go to see who when. but i know i would be at the main stage at 10:45 on sunday to midnight for sure. for sure for sure!!!

No comments: