Sunday, April 09, 2006

strange oahu dayz

-i am in the office on a sunday because i am having a SHITLOAD of work to do and i am like whatev i might as well do it today rather than have to do it during the week and all stress about it and plus this week coming up i have about 25 hours plus to work at theGAP for some reason and i am not going to get rid of any shifts because i want more money so i will tote bust my ass this week because that means maybe an extra maitai or two in hawaii. speaking of hawaii i am being told i am making people angry because i am mentioning hawaii so much at theGAP and i am like SO?! I WILL *HAWAII* SAY WHATEVER *MAUI* I WANT AND WHEN *HONOLULU* I WANT AND IF PEOPLE *HAWAII* DO NOT LIKE IT THEN TOO *MAUI* FUCKING BAD and i think i am allowed since it is my first time and i am excited and if people do not like it then whatev because they are not going to hawaii on may 7th.
i am working on tons of itineraries and after about 3 hours i just went down to have a smoke and when i did i saw this chick running around the front of my building and she says to me I AM LOOKING FOR EGGS?! and i wanted to make some wildly inappropriate joke about her ovaries or something but my brain is so drowned in flight times and accommodations in europe and shit that i could not even utter a sentence so what she got was 'uhh... no.' and she walked away. weird.

-here are more pictures from days gone by... in 2000 a group of my friends used to hold 'get togethers' (read: a reason to keep dancing after a rave ended' on sunday mornings in Seattle during the summer and they were called SUNDAZE and they were actually fun and one time i went to Seattle just for the sundaze not the rave and it was so chill and relaxed it was fun with like stilt walkers, poi people, and crazy people who most were my friends...
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
thats me and gina... gina is cooler than a polar bears toe nail
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

i feel weird posting on a sunday... strange.

No comments: