Wednesday, March 29, 2006

hawaii visual rub in

outrigger reef
napili kai
Image hosting by Photobucket
-these are the three locations that bitch and i will be staying at in hawaii. i am so envious of myself. i can not wait. when we get there i am going to run around the bushes and pretend i am locke from LOST and yell I CAN WALK FIND ME THE HATCH NOW OR I WILL SLICE JACKS THROAT all crazy style and then the resorts will totally black list our agency... it will be fun. i need to start tanning because if i do not then once i get there i will be totally burnt with 5 minutes. so i need to get on that. i just looked at the pictures again. swoooon. the second one is my favorite and that is where we will be staying for the majority of the trip in maui. i love sand....

i do not have much to say these days so i will get trashed in the next couple of days because when ever i do that usually supplies me with some fuel for this ill burning fire i call BLAWG>

No comments: