Thursday, November 17, 2005

lists without vests

-it is being that time of year that the parental units are requesting my want list for christmas and it always reminds me of when i was little and i would sit in front of the toys r us catalogue and write down all the video games and then stay awake all christmas eve night excited about the video games i was going to get and then wake up to find that 'santa' left me a vest that i would not even doing any wiping of my ass with let alone wear but 'santa' has gotten better and leaves me video games now... sad that it took almost 18 years before that old prick realized that he has a shitty fashion sense.

so i have to write my list but then i always have to weed out the stuff that i think 'santa' would frown upon. 'santa' is a little up tight and conservative in terms of sex toys and lube so i think i will just pass the rejects to housewife bitch(who still has not folded the laundry) and see what he comes up with.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


No comments: