Tuesday, November 29, 2005

urination examination

-buildman richard has no life and i am guesing that is a pre-requisite for being a building manager... OKAY OKAY OKAY DO WE HAVE A JOB FOR YOU>!> NOW YOU CAN SPEND ENDLESS HOURS WATCHING VIDEO SURVELIANCE OF THE SURROUNDING PERRIMETER OF THIS BUILDING... OKAY.. AND YOU WATCH IT. THATS IT> THATS ALL YOU DO?!?!! WHAT DO YOU SAY?!?! and then boring people who like watching tv must be all up on this and take that job. building man richard busted me urinating out by the front door on some saturday at 4:30am. i was drunk. neh. the funny thing was he made me come into his apartment and watch the video. i tried to act serious and remorseful but i chuckled because i was trashed. even trashed though i still checked myself out in the lobby mirror. i was cute. drunk yes but always vain. in actuallity i have no ill wish against bulding man rich because i should not be urinating at the front of my building at 4:30am especially when my bathroom is an elevator ride away but whatev. i learned my lesson.

urinate on the side of the building.

that and i need to purchase a dictionary. phsh.

No comments: