Wednesday, November 16, 2005

thumping housewives

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-so it is day 13 of bitch being stuck inside. he has hobbled out and about but not for long. he surprised me at the grocery store last night. i was looking at wonderbread and he was suddenly there beside me crutch and all.
no wonder his foot is not healing.
i have labeled bitch... bitch is now housewife bitch. but he sucks as housewife bitch. i should re-cast the roll. housewife bitch does not have dinner for me when i get home, housewife bitch does not have a drink pre-made waiting for me when i get home, housewife bitch does not even fold the laundry that i did the night before. I WAS JUST WAITING UNTIL YOU DID ALL THE LAUNDRY AND THEN I WAS GOING TO SORT IT. hmm...
housewife bitch is even gaining a bit of extra handle-age. he says he is losing weight from sitting around but his logic is sounding like that of a non-productive housewife bitch who watches talk shows all day long. i can not say he is entirely non-productive because everyday he is doing moving of furniture but i have him change it back because i dislike constant change.

-i like shared laundry because i meet all these new people well i really do not like shared laundry because i have this weird paranoia that someone will steal my cool t-shirts but on the social aspect i love shared laundry and last night i met the girl who lives below us but i am questionable about her as she said she really likes building man richard and i felt like saying you trying living beside that old grumpy prick but i did not and just nodded. i complemented her on her bar-b-q chicken she was making last night because i was able to smell it when i was outside smoking. she thanked me. i then apologized to her for all the thumping and she stopped what she was doing and looked at me like OH SO THEY ARE CONSCIOUS OF ALL THE FUCKING THUMPING SOUNDS THEY MAKE and she even had her hand on her hip like my mother used to do when she was waiting for me to give her an excuse why i was smoking in her bathroom and i explained that my boyfriend broke his foot and he is not graceful with his cast and trips all over the place and then i liked her face because it was the look of I AM A STUPID COW because i think she was going to get all moody on my ass about the thumping but then felt sorry for bitch and his broken not proper foot issue. she became really sweet and even let me use the cheaper washing machine. she then asked if we are re-modeling the place because besides thumping she always hears stuff dragging around and i said that was bored housewife bitch moving stuff around. hah. i went back upstairs and told housewife bitch to stop moving shit around because the girl downstairs hates us. he believed me so at least i know i will come home to find the couch where it was this morning...

...but i know there still wont be a drink waiting for me. stupid housewife bitch.

No comments: